ON STAGE and COUNTRY FLORAL LANE

 In November this year I was honoured to be asked to present this new suite, Country Floral Lane at On Stage in Perth, our local Stampin' Up Convention.

This was both a scary and exhilarating experience (I am terrified of public speaking but really proud that I faced my fears and actually did it.)  The team from Stampin' Up! were amazing, Clare and Donna really really supported me and the behind the scenes training was fabulous.

For this event I was provided with the products from the Country Lane Floral Suite and then required to produce some samples to demonstrate to the audience of fellow demonstrators at the event.  It was difficult to keep this all a secret from my awesome team, The Lynch Mob, until they saw me up on stage!

The suite is enormous and can be found on pages 8-11 in the January- April Mini catalogue.



Items in the suite include:

Country Bouquet photopolymer stamp set  160377


Country Bouquet Punch 160382
The stamp set and punch can be bundled together to save 10%


Country Gingham 6 x 6 DSP 160388 (48 sheets, 8 each of 6 designs)
Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet


Country Floral Lane 12 x 12 DSP 160375 (12 sheets, 2 each of 6 designs)
Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet


Real Red and Burlap Ribbon Combo 160386


Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins 160387 
300 pieces in 2 sizes and 3 colours (Gold, Petal Pink and Balmy Blue)








Some of my samples:














Presenting



Our team: The Lynch Mob




If you would like to find out more about this suite, attending Stampin' Up! events or how to join our team- The Lynch Mob, please do not hesitate to contact me.  

During SALE-A-Bration (Until Feb 28th), there is an extra special joining offer where you can choose to include a Mini Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine in your starter kit!

More information is also available on my SU site- follow the link to the right to find out more.

Stay cool and inky.

Linda
xxx

















Comments